Advanced Diploma of Accounting
This course specifies the skills and knowledge required for different jobs within the financial services industry in Australia. It is a nationally recognised qualification based on the Financial Services Training Package.
This program deepens your knowledge of taxation, corporate law, and financial reporting and allows you to demonstrate your understanding of accounting practices through industry-based projects.
|National Code||CRICOS Code||Study Duration||Career Opportunity|
(29 weeks including holidays)
Management of a small team, office or business unit
Click here to view Course Structure and Units.
Click here to view Course Brochure.
|Enrolment Fee||Materials Fee||
TUITION FEE – Payment Plan Options
Semester Payment/Bi-monthly Payment
- Semester Payment Breakdown:1 sem tuition fee + all material fee + enrolment fee
- Quarterly Payment Breakdown:1 quarter tuition fee + all material fee + enrolment fee
- *OPTION 1 Semester Payment: Both Offshore and Onshore International Students can choose this payment plan.
- ^OPTION 2 Quarterly Payment: Only Onshore (currently in Australia) International Students can choose this payment plan.
- During the course, if student defaults from Semester Payment Plan or change to Quarterly Payment Plan, the difference tuition fee amount is applied as the penalty.
- Completion of Diploma of Accounting AND
- Year 12/Matriculation level AND
- IELTS Academic 5.5 in every in each band AND
- Minimum age requirements: 18 years of age at time of commencement of course
24 April 2017
22 May 2017
19 June 2017
24 July 2017
21 August 2017
11 September 2017
16 October 2017
13 November 2017
4 December 2017
– Simply complete the Online Application steps following the link and attach all relevant documentation as prompted.