Information and communication technologies play a fundamental role in the activities of Menzies Institute of Technology. Protecting your privacy and your personal information is an important aspect of the way we create, organise and implement our activities on-line and off-line.
Menzies Institute of Technology will only use personal information provided by you for the purpose for which it was collected. We ensure that your personal information will not be disclosed to other parties except if required by law or other regulation. We will take all reasonable precautions to keep personal information secure and to protect personal information from loss, misuse or alteration. All personal information will be removed from our systems when it is no longer required except for archival requirements.
Some systems on this site require the use of temporary session cookies to enable access to advanced site functions. These cookies store information related to the current visit and are deleted when the visitor closes their web browser.
Like the vast majority of websites, this site records the pages that a visitor has accessed. This information is used for statistical purposes to improve the quality of our site and is not passed on to other parties.
This privacy statement does not extend beyond this website. When linking to other sites from this website, we recommend that you read the privacy statement of that website to familiarise yourself with its privacy principles.
The Menzies Institute of Technology has used reasonable endeavours to ensure that material contained on this web site was correct at the time the relevant page was created, modified and published.
- The Menzies Institute of Technology gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or the completeness of the material;
- No reliance should be made by any user on the material, but instead the user should check for confirmation with the originating or authorising faculty, department or other body;
- And the Menzies Institute of Technology reserves the right at any time to make changes as it deems appropriate.
If you believe copyrighted work is available on the Menzies Institute of Technology network in such a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or a breach of an agreed licence or contract.
- Your notification must include sufficient information to enable us to identify the copyrighted work that is the subject of the claimed infringement or, if multiple copyrighted works are involved, a representative list of such works and;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate and access such material and;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- An indication of whether you are the owner of the content, or if you are acting on their behalf. Details of all parties must be supplied including the relationship between them.
- Indicate what law (including country) is being transgressed.
The Menzies Institute of Technology provides external links as a service to users of its web site. In providing an external link the Menzies Institute of Technology does not accept responsibility for or endorse the content or condition of any linked site.
This web site is copyright © The Menzies Institute of Technology 2013.
This web site and its contents are subject to copyright under the laws of Australia and, through international treaties, other countries. The copyright in materials on this site and in this web site as a whole is owned by the Menzies Institute of Technology. The copyright in some materials incorporated within this web site is owned by third parties.
Copyright in any programs, content or other material made available by the Menzies Institute of Technology on distribution sites such as iTunes U is owned by or licensed to the Menzies Institute of Technology. The terms set out on this web page will apply to such programs, content or other material as if it were content or material available on this web site.